Mt. Bushman comes with Sandi grind blade, and it is perfect for tall types of bushcraft tasks. From making featherstick to food preparation. The nature Micarta handle comes with the bow drill divot on both side of scale for bow drill fire task.
1. The blade is made of Bohler K110 (D2) stainless steel, and is being carefully heat treated and temperted to 57-59 in the vacuum oven for maximum durability, and also makes easier for re-sharpening in the field.
2. Scandi grind with Micra convex edge will provide a better strength on the edge retention.
3. Solid pommel will allow you to break or hammer hard shell nuts in the field.
4. Large finger choil will allow for a finger to safely grip the blade while working on some detail cutting job.
5. 90 degree spine will help to start the fire with the fire steel much more efficient.
6. The 3D machined Micarta handle is removable for cleaning or replacement. The handle is rounded for more comfortable gripping, and doesn't cause any hot spot.
7. The sheath is made of Kydex material for handling all type of situation in the field, and it's easy to clean. Each sheath comes with a custom loop.